ATSU Missouri School of Dentistry & Oral Health and the Association for Continuing Dental Education Joint Provider Live Webinar Series The Worn Dentition: Finding Ways to
ATSU Missouri School of Dentistry & Oral Health and the Association for Continuing Dental Education Joint Provider Live Webinar Series
The Worn Dentition: Finding Ways to Meet & Treat the Challenges…From Planning through Execution
Date & Time: Thursday, November 10, 2022 – 8PM (EST) , 7PM (CST) , 5PM (PST)
Location: Zoom Webinar
Audience: The Dental Professional
CE Credit: 1.5
The challenges of the worn dentition leave many mystified about what treatment is possible and affordable. Learn insights to proper assessment and treatment options that can vary greatly and yet still fulfill patient objectives and save teeth.
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Learn how to assess and rebuild vertical dimensions functionally and esthetically
- Understand the reason for wear/erosion and its impact on treatment planning
- Review treatment options that fit within the financial comfort zone, integrating comprehensive exam findings of perio needs, TMJ issues, occlusal challenges, and habits contributing to wear/erosion
- Participate in case discussions on “what would you do” and how to plan and execute a restorative plan combining dentures, partials, crowns, and major composite restorations
- Review detection of early wear and how to protect and minimize further wear, as well as protection of patient’s investment in major restorative treatment
Meet the Speaker: Marshall D. Fagin, DDS
Marshall D. Fagin, DDS Prosthodontist; international lecturer and educator for over 40 years; private practice; part-time Clinical Associate Professor at SUNY’s Dental School in the Post-Grad Prosthodontic Residency Program. He was awarded Diplomat status in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists in 1994 and is a Fellowship recipient of the International College of Dentists for his contributions to Dentistry.
REGISTER BELOW UNDER “CHOOSE TUITION TYPE”
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
A.T. Still University Missouri School of Dentistry & Oral Health
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
Any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
5/1/2022 to 4/30/2026.
Provider ID# 397632
10 (Thursday) 7:00 pm - 15 (Tuesday) 8:30 pm CST
Link emailed prior to start of course.
Continuing Dental Education - MOPatricia Pou at (314) 685-3557or email@example.com 1500 Park Ave., St. Louis, MO 63104
Comments are closed.